TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 5th 2012


Here is what I found that you men out there might like!
I bought this LED cap light for $1.  It's never even been opened! Here is one that is similar at Walmart.com for $19.97

These motorcycle boots look brand new and the guy only wanted $25 for them! Here is the exact same style of boot online at www.mavericks.net on sale for $195!
This spreader was only $1! The cheapest spreader at Walmart is $49. 99
These two traps were only $5 dollars! Thats $2.50 a piece!
Here are some Kreg jigs! I just did a tutorial on my farm house table that I used these for! Click Here to see that tutorial. They guy wanted $5 a piece on these! Great deal if your plan of following that tutorial!
This is an outdoor turkey deep fryer. The seller wanted $20 for it. Here is a new one at Direct Camping stoves for $59.00
These Wrangler boots were brand new! They were still in all the packaging and the box! The seller only wanter $25 for them! Have you looked at Men's boots prices lately? They are several hundred dollars. Check out these prices online at Canveders
This water hose was only $5 dollars.

5 comments:

  1. Good deals!

    --kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow on that spreader! Those suckers are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't believe how expensive they were when i looked them up! This guy sold his for $1!!!! Crazy!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! I'm now your newest follower. :) Kudos to you for having the patience to garage sale! I will be looking out for you on TLCs next garage sale hunting show! Looks like you have it down to a science!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Ha you are so funny! That would be so cool.... now you have me day dreaming. Ha Ha Thanks for following!

      Delete